The Go Game
by Pinnacle Team Events
Up to 125
The ultimate online team challenge for your remote team!
The Go Game combines all of your favourite team games within an easy to use video conferencing interface to help your team stay connected when working from home. Our hilarious challenges include charades, trivia, Pictionary and more! Facilitated by our professional and entertaining Pinnacle Team Events host, the Go Game is played using any modern browser so there’s no need to download any software or apps.
Duration: 45 – 60 minutes
Group Size: 10-125 (25 players per game, 5 simulataneous games = 125 pax)
Preparation required: Participants need a computer (no phones or tablets) with a good web connection, webcam and some headphones and you are ready to play!
1 Game Room = $660 for up to 25 players
2 Game Rooms = $1,320 for 26-50 players
3 Game Rooms = $1,980 for 51-75 players
4 Game Rooms = $2,640 for 76 – 100 players
5 Game Rooms = $3,300 for 101 – 125 players
- The Go Game is a purpose built interface designed and built in California specifically for team building with remote teams.
- The Go Game team building event will see yourdelegates divided into teams of approximately 5 people per team.
- Teams will compete in various rounds of challenges including general knowledge, music trivia, employee fact match, drawing challenges, lip syncing, charades and more!
- Everyone will have their moment! Because everyone is online and visible, there’s no opportunity for anyone to tune out. We have a ‘scribe feature’ which allows one person from your team to complete each challenge & this changes for each round.
- The Go Game is played using any modern browser so no need to download any software or apps onto your phone.
- To play, all your participants need is a good internet connection, headphones & computer webcam (no phones or tablets).
- Best suited to groups of up to 25 people, however we can run multiple games to cater for larger groups.
Learning & Development Outcomes
- Problem Solving
- Stimulating Creativity
- Friendly Competition
What kind of equipment is required?
Each player simply needs their own computer with webcam (no phones or tablets), headphones (airpods and earphones are fine) & a good internet connection. We suggest closing all other browser tabs and applications and that participants use Firefox, Chrome or Edge web browsers.
How long does the activity go for?
We suggest logging in 5 – 10 minutes prior to the start of the game to test your video & audio connections. Once everyone is ready to go and after a quick introduction from our host, your team will have 45 - 60 minutes of game time.
Can we tailor the questions to suit our theme?
Yes! From 80’s trivia to Disney themes we can tailor the questions to suit. If you’d like to incorporate content relating to your company just let us know, we are more than happy to incorporate these into your event (additional charge incurred for tailored programs)