'Tis the season! Put on your Santa hat and join Pamela Woods' live-streaming watercolour painting workshop and learn some new skills from a friendly professional.
In this special Christmas class, you can get into the festive mood by painting beautiful watercolour wreaths with seasonal motifs like pine cones, ribbons, winter foliage, berries and mistletoe! This relaxing art workshop is a great way to learn new watercolour painting skills while also helping you get a head start on the personalised Christmas cards!
Grab your favourite festive nibbles and indulge in an afternoon that will have your inner artist singing!
- Watercolour paper
- A set of student grade watercolours
- A watercolour paintbrush sized between '0' and '4'
- Graphite pencil.
What you'll need
- A tipple and a mince pie or your favourite Christmassy treat
- A saucer or round object to use as a template
- Eraser (optional)
- Toilet paper or kitchen roll
- Two jars of clean water.