Manor House Murder
by Pinnacle Team Events
Up to 250
Solve the Case
A fun, team orientated, remote murder mystery style game which uses image recognition and augmented reality in our award-winning app!
You and your team have been brought in to investigate the murder at Cadaver Manor. Working together, you’ll need to unlock and examine key evidence such as witness statements and suspect interviews. As you explore the crime scene via an interactive map, you’ll complete tasks and challenges which will help you acquire evidence and assist with your investigation.
The Remote Manor House Murder challenge is a problem-solving team-building exercise for groups of any size. It involves an assortment of virtual tasks, where teams must solve puzzles, tackle questions and answer riddles in order to solve who murdered internationally renowned lawyer, Laura Norder.
Points are awarded upon the completion of various observational and trivia questions, as well as fun photo and video tasks with the end goal being the discovery of the killer. Are your team’s detective skills sharp enough to examine the evidence, find a motive and catch the killer?
Duration: Up to 90 Minutes
Group Size: Can accommodate up to 250 people in one event. Players divided into teams of 4-6 per team using virtual breakout rooms
Preparation required: Participants need a device to access the video conferencing software (Zoom, MS Teams or Google Meet) with a webcam & a separate device to download the app (phone).
$550 facilitation fee + $25 per person inc. GST
- The Manor House Murder will see your delegates working together remotely via our award winning app in teams of 4 – 6 people.
- Each team works together to find evidence and eliminate suspects that allow them to find the killer. The aim is to score as many points as possible in the given time, as well as correctly determining the cold blooded crook.
- Everyone will be briefed on the activity by your Pinnacle facilitator and given the unique game code to enter in the app before joining breakout rooms with the rest of their team. Once in the breakout room, teams can communicate with each other to find clues and evidence and piece it all together!
- Played in teams in virtual breakout rooms
- Clues from your host if necessary during the activity
- Announcing the winners once time has elapsed
- Live scoreboard across the teams in the app
Do I have to be part of a team or can I do this on my own?
This is a team event. Participants will be split into teams of between 4 and 6 people
How long does the activity go for?
Allow 90 minutes for this event. As teams are racing to be the first to close the case, the finishing time varies for every group and depends how well your team performs. The app allows teams up to 60 minutes to earn points and determine the killer. With a Pinnacle facilitated introduction, briefing and conclusion the total event time is around 90 minutes.
How much does the app cost and where can I download it?
The app is free to download and is available on both Google Play Store and Apple Store.