Around the World
by Pinnacle Team Events
up to 250
Take your team on a virtual globe-trotting trip around the world, visiting 22 countries across 60,000 virtual kilometres while putting your teamwork, collaboration and creativity to the test!
Around the World takes your team on a virtual world trip via our award-winning app! On your journey you and your team will stopover in several different countries from Argentina to Brazil to China. Each destination requires your team to unlock tasks using image recognition technology. Once the task is completed you buy your ticket to your next destination with the points you have scored.
Which team will get the furthest with the highest score in the allotted time?
Duration: Up to 90 Minutes
Group Size: Can accommodate up to 250 people in one event. Players divided into teams of 4-6 per team using virtual breakout rooms
Preparation required: Participants need a device to access the video conferencing software (Zoom, MS Teams or Google Meet) with a webcam & a separate device to download the app (phone).
$550 facilitation fee + $25 per person inc. GST
- Around The World will see your group working together remotely via our award-winning app in teams of 4 – 6 people.
- Each team works together to complete tasks that help you to earn travel points. Tasks could challenge your team to solve quiz questions or to carry out a photo or video assignment in the theme of the country visited. The aim is to score as many points as possible in the given time and travel the furthest!
- Everyone will be briefed on the activity by your Pinnacle facilitator and given the unique game code to enter in the app before joining breakout rooms with the rest of their team. Once in the breakout room, teams can communicate with each other to find and complete the tasks and explore the world!
- Played in teams in virtual breakout rooms
- Live scoreboard across the teams in the app
- Quiz questions and photo and video assignments about the different countries
- During wrap-up, some photos and videos that were sent during the game will be shown and the winner will be announced
- Photos and videos + scoreboard available online via link
Do I have to be part of a team or can I do this on my own?
This is a team event. Participants will be split into teams of between 4 and 6 people
How long does the activity go for?
Teams are given 60 minutes to see how far they can travel. With a Pinnacle facilitated introduction, briefing and conclusion the total event time is around 90 minutes.
How much does the app cost and where can I download it?
The app is free to download and is available on both Google Play Store and Apple Store.